Pay anywhere and the way you like with ZEN and Apple PAY
The way it should be - easy, fast and secure.
Use your iPhone or Apple Watch to pay both online and offline, without the need to enter your card information. Use your time wisely and pay with the device you use daily either way.
How to use it?
Enter your ZEN card’s security code. Alternatively, you can select “Add a different card” and scan it with your iPhone camera.
Select “Wallet & Apple Pay” and then“Add a Credit or Debit Card”. Enter your ZEN card’s security code. Alternatively, you can select “Add a different card” and scan it with your iPhone camera
Use Apple Pay whenever you see this
How can I make payments using Apple Pay?
When you add your ZEN card to the Wallet app on your Apple device, you can use Apple Pay to make secure contactless payments at locations marked with one of the following symbols:
How to pay by card using your iPhone and iPad
- Press the side button twice.
- When the default card appears on the screen, look at your iPhone to authenticate your payment using Face ID, enter your code or put your finger on the Touch ID reader.
- Hold the iPhone so that its top is no more than a few centimetres from the proximity terminal, until ‘Ready’ and a check mark appear on the screen.
How to pay by card using an Apple Watch
- To use the default card, double-click the side button.
- Bring the Apple Watch display close to the proximity reader.
- Wait until you feel a slight tap.
Why can’t I add my card to Apple Pay?
There may be several reasons. Read this article to rule out any errors in the device itself.
Make sure you can add your card
Follow the steps below to ensure that you can add a card to the Wallet app:
- Check that you are in a country or region that supports Apple Pay.
- Make sure you are using a compatible device.
- Update the system to the latest version of iOS, watchOS or macOS.
- Log in to iCloud using your Apple ID.
- Restart your iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch or Mac.
After each of these steps, see if you can add the card to the Wallet app.
If you still cannot add the card, contact us and we will be happy to help you. You may need to manually tokenize your card with Apple Pay.
If a + button is missing in the Wallet app
If you do not see the + button when you open the Wallet app, an incorrect region may be set on your device. First, make sure that you are in a country or region that supports Apple Pay. Next, follow the steps below to set the region on your device:
- Open the Settings app and tap General.
- Tap Language and Region, and then tap the Region option.
- Select your region, and then tap Ready.
What should I do if my device is lost or stolen?
Go to the Apple ID account page or use the Find My iPhone function to temporarily suspend or permanently remove the ability to make payments with Apple Pay on this device. Log in to your Apple ID account page and click on your device. When the information appears, go to the Apple Pay section and click “Delete” or “Delete all”. Your cards will be temporarily suspended or deleted from Apple Pay, even if your device is offline and not connected to a mobile or Wi-Fi network.
You can also contact us and ask us to temporarily suspend or remove the cards added to Apple Pay.
Use of physical ZEN cards after they are suspended/removed from Apple Pay.
You can still use the physical card after you suspend or remove a card from Apple Pay. Locking or removing it only makes it impossible to perform transactions using Apple Pay.