You can accept and manage payments made with ZEN Checkout once your ZEN account has been activated.
To view all incoming payments, log in to your ZEN panel. Then, select the Payments section from the menu.
The Payments section also allows you to view the details of each transaction, filter them to narrow the results, and search the list by preferred keywords.
You can click on each transaction to see its essential details.
To get detailed information on the transaction, hover over the selected transaction and click on the arrow that should appear next to it. The details will then open in a new window.
Transactions processed via ZEN can be partially or fully refunded to the payer.
Refunds can be processed in two ways:
- Log in to your ZEN panel, open the menu and select the Payments section.
- Locate the transaction which you would like to refund and display its details.
- Click on the Refund button, and specify the amount to be refunded.
The refunded amount cannot be lower than the min. transaction value (link do Payment methods), nor greater than the amount of refunded transaction.
- Prepare the POST /transactions/refund according to documentation.
- The refunded amount cannot be lower than the min. transaction value, nor greater than the amount of refunded transaction. Learn more about payment methods.
transactionId – id of the transaction to be refunded provided by ZEN
merchantTransactionId – id of the refund transaction from your system. It must be unique (no 2 transactions, no matter the type, can have same merchantTransactionId)