This section provides information about enabling Google Pay payments
Google Pay works on Android and any chromium-based web browser. To learn more about it, go to the following link: https://pay.google.com/intl/en_us/about/
The pricing for processing Google Pay payments is the same as for other card transactions and there are no additional fees.
You can’t use Google Pay for in-app purchases. You can use it only for selling physical goods and services your business provides. Please refer to Google in-app purchases documentation: https://developer.android.com/distribute/best-practices/earn/in-app-purchases
Google Pay integration to ZEN checkout is fully automated, and the direct integration with your website or app is fully supported by both Google and ZEN. See more on: https://pay.google.com/about/business/implementation/
ZEN can support you in various scenarios, depending on your needs:
- If you want to launch Google Pay and host ZEN checkout on your website – please go to the store settings in your ZEN merchant panel and check if the service is already active:
- If it’s active – please integrate ZEN checkout according to the Checkout integration guide.
- If it’s not active – please contact us to enable Google Pay on your ZEN checkout.
- If you want to launch Google Pay with ZEN on your website, but don’t want to host ZEN checkout – please refer to the Google Pay section in the ZEN API documentation.
- If you want to launch Google Pay with ZEN in your app – please refer to the Google Pay section in the ZEN API documentation.