This section provides information about enabling Apple Pay payments.
Apple Pay integration requires development based on ZEN documentation and Apple Pay documentation: https://developer.apple.com/apple-pay/
The pricing for processing Apple Pay payments is the same as for other card transactions, and there are no additional fees.
Apple Pay can’t be used for in-app purchases. It is eligible only for selling physical goods and services your business provides.
Please refer to Apple in-app Payments API documentation for more information https://developer.apple.com/in-app-purchase/
Apple Pay integration to ZEN checkout is fully automated and direct integration with your website or app is fully supported by both Apple and ZEN. For more information, visit: https://developer.apple.com/apple-pay/planning/
ZEN can support you in various scenarios, depending on your needs:
- If you want to launch Apple Pay and host ZEN checkout on your website – please go to store settings in your ZEN merchant panel and check if the service is already active:
- If it’s active – please integrate ZEN checkout according to the Checkout integration guide.
- If it’s not active – please contact us to enable Apple Pay on your ZEN checkout.
- If you want to launch Apple Pay with ZEN on your website, but don’t want to host ZEN checkout – please refer to the Apple Pay section in the ZEN API documentation.
- If you want to launch Apple Pay with ZEN in your app – please refer to the Apple Pay section in the ZEN API documentation.